We’ve all heard the warnings: don’t let your phone’s battery drain completely, and don’t leave it plugged in all night. But did you know that following the 20 to 80% charge rule could help extend the life of your device? In this blog post, we’ll explain why it’s important to follow the 20 to 80% rule for your phone’s battery and how you can do it.
What is the 20 to 80% charge rule?
How does this rule extend your phone's battery life?
Are there any exceptions to this rule?
LEARN MORE FROM THESE
- If You’re Not Using These Chrome Shortcuts, You’re Doing it Wrong
- How to Secure Your Facebook Account with Two-Factor Authentication
- Make Money with Shopee: The Shopee Affiliate Program
- The Secrets to Applying for Google Adsense – and Actually Getting Approved!
- How to Open Bank Account Online in Philippines through UnionBank
How can you make sure you stick to this rule?
We put a lot of effort into making sure our travel guides and information are as up-to-date and accurate as we can. But, just so you know, we can't promise that everything on our site is absolutely correct or the very latest all the time. It's a good idea to double-check things with sources you trust. If you happen to spot something that's not quite right, please give us a heads-up using this form. Your feedback is super valuable and helps us make our guides even better.