Are you looking for an easy and free way to send SMS in the Philippines? If so, you’re in luck! There are now several apps available that allow you to send free SMS in the Philippines without having to pay hefty fees. In this blog post, we’ll be looking at some of the best free apps that let you send free SMS in the Philippines. So if you want to stay in touch with friends and family without breaking the bank, read on to find out how you can send free SMS in the Philippines with these free apps!
Free texting made easier with FSMS. In addition to being an SMS/MMS application, you may optionally send free text messages to the Philippines. For those without access to an international phone plan or data coverage but still want a way of communicating with loved ones living overseas, this app is perfect! It also makes it possible for OFWs and Filipinos all over the world who don’t live in their home country, who are struggling financially due to limited resources – they can now enjoy talking via texting without having to worry about paying high international SMS rates.
- They can reply back to your number.
- No registration required.
- This app works like a messaging application. You can set it as your default application if you want to.
- It’s possible to send texts even if they are not saved in your contact list.
- It has an incognito keyboard that does not remember, learn, or store any words typed in it.
- You have the option of enabling a passphrase that will keep your messages hidden from others.
- It will notify you if there are any new messages.
ALSO IN TECHNOLOGY
Send free unlimited texts to any network or person in the Philippines and receive their responses! If you have a cell phone number, this is the app for you. It’s free of charge too!
Sending free SMS in the Philippines is a great way to stay in touch with your friends and family without spending money. With the help of various free apps, you can now send free text messages to any mobile device in the country. Whether you need to send an important message or just want to chat with a friend, these free SMS apps make it easy to stay connected. Just make sure to read the terms and conditions of each app before you start sending messages, as some might have limitations or require sign-up fees. With that in mind, go ahead and give these free SMS apps a try – you won’t be disappointed!