Nestled in the tranquil Sitio Malumpati, Guia, Pandan, Antique, you’ll discover the Malumpati Health Spring and Tourist Resort, affectionately known as Malumpati Cold Spring. This resort has gained popularity among families seeking a peaceful getaway due to its pristine, cold freshwater pools and the lush, well-preserved forest that envelops it. In this blog post, we’ll take you on a journey to uncover the enchanting features of Malumpati Health Spring and Tourist Resort, from its refreshing natural swimming pool to its cultural significance and thrilling adventures.
Crystal-Clear Waters and Forest Oasis
At the heart of Malumpati Health Spring and Tourist Resort lies a natural swimming pool, an impressive 20 meters wide and 40 meters long. This pool offers a serene haven for visitors to cool off and relax in its crystal-clear, continuously flowing water sourced from upstream. Surrounded by the well-maintained forest of the resort, it provides a tranquil setting for unwinding and quality family time.
A Source of Purity: The Bugang River
Malumpati Cold Spring feeds water into the renowned Bugang River, celebrated as the cleanest inland body of water in the Philippines. This river receives a constant flow of freshwater from Malumpati Cold Spring. Visitors not only get to enjoy the soothing pools but also play a part in preserving this ecologically rich river.
Discovering the Blue Lagoon
Malumpati Health Spring and Tourist Resort serves as an introduction to the breathtaking beauty of the Blue Lagoon for many visitors. Take a moment to admire the captivating hues of the lagoon as you explore the resort. It’s a natural wonder that leaves a lasting impression on all who witness its ethereal shades, showcasing the captivating natural wonders found in this enchanting destination.
- The Budget-Friendly Guide to Touring Boracay with Your Family
- Experience Balinese-inspired Luxe Living at Harlan Beach Villa Boracay by Heart Evangelista
- Discover Your Philippines Travel Level with the Viral ‘My Philippines Travel Level’ Web App
- IKEA is expanding to Cebu, Davao, CDO, and Iloilo in the Philippines!
- Palm Garden Beach Resort Review: The Calm, Quiet Beach Getaway
Unraveling the Origins
Ever wondered about the meaning of “Malumpati”? According to historical research, it is a combination of “Malumpat” and “Ati,” honoring the native Aeta people. The Aetas, also known as Atis, have a tradition of diving into the crystal-clear blue waters for an invigorating bath, giving rise to the name “Malumpati” to signify the playful and refreshing nature of this natural paradise.
Exciting Adventures and Cultural Encounters
While the tranquil pools of Malumpati Cold Spring offer a peaceful retreat, the resort also caters to thrill-seekers with exhilarating adventures. Experience an adrenaline rush as you leap from the 7-foot ledge into the cool waters below. You may also encounter tourists from around the world during your visit, particularly Koreans, adding a vibrant and multicultural touch to the experience.
Health Benefits of Cold Springs
Apart from being refreshing, the cold springs of Malumpati are believed to offer various health benefits. Immersing yourself in these invigorating waters is said to rejuvenate the body, awaken the senses, and serve as a natural form of therapy. Embrace the opportunity to connect with nature’s healing properties and leave feeling revitalized.
Essential Information for Your Visit:
- Operating Hours: The resort is open from 7:30 AM to 4 PM, providing ample time for exploration, relaxation, and participation in various activities.
- Entrance Fees:
Seniors and PWDs: P30
- Accommodations: The resort offers cozy lodging options, with cottage prices ranging from P200 to P500, and overnight room accommodations priced from P1200 to P1800.
- Engaging Activities: Make the most of your visit by taking part in fun activities offered by the resort. Enjoy water tubing for P200 per person or embark on a guided tour of the resort’s natural surroundings for P200, gaining a deeper appreciation for its magnificence.
- Dining Delights: Relish a delicious meal during your stay, with an estimated cost of around P1000 for a satisfying dinner for three people, savoring regional specialties based on your appetite.
- Contact Information: For inquiries and trip planning, reach out to the friendly staff at Malumpati Health Spring and Tourist Resort at (+63) 908 566 5256 or (+63) 0909 032 2319. They are more than willing to assist you and provide additional details.
In conclusion, Malumpati Health Spring and Tourist Resort, or Malumpati Cold Spring, is a place where natural beauty, tranquility, and cultural significance converge. Explore the nearby pristine forest, immerse yourself in refreshing cold springs, and contribute to the protection of the precious Bugang River. Whether you seek adventure, cultural encounters, or the therapeutic benefits of cold springs, Malumpati offers it all. Plan your trip to this mesmerizing destination, where nature’s beauty invites rest, renewal, and unforgettable experiences.
When packing for your trip to Malumpati Cold Spring, you might want to consider the following items: