Last updated on October 4th, 2023 at 10:25 pm3 minutes read
Have you ever dreamed of a picturesque getaway in a tropical paradise? Look no further than Maniwaya Island, a hidden gem nestled within the stunning landscapes of Marinduque. This beautiful island is just a short boat ride away from Santa Cruz and offers a range of attractions that will leave you in awe.
Picture this: a powdery white sandy beach, a captivating disappearing sandbar, and a host of nearby gems waiting to be explored. Maniwaya Island is all this and more, making it the perfect destination for your next adventure.
Accommodation Choices to Suit Your Style
When it comes to accommodation, Maniwaya Island caters to all tastes. Whether you’re an adventurous camper or someone who prefers the comfort of private fan-cooled or air-conditioned rooms, you’ll find the perfect place to stay on the island.
LOVE BEACHES? CHECK THESE OUT:
- Palm Garden Beach Resort Review: The Calm, Quiet Beach Getaway
- Escape to Munting Buhangin Beach Camp: Your Metro Manila Getaway
- The Ultimate Beach Escape: Aquaria Water Park in Batangas Calatagan
- Experience Balinese-inspired Luxe Living at Harlan Beach Villa Boracay by Heart Evangelista
- An Excursion To The Cool Waters of St Anthony Falls
Where to Stay
For a memorable stay, consider Villa Atilana, a charming option located in Santa Cruz, Marinduque. Their room rates start at just P1,000 per night for a single room. You can make reservations by contacting them at +639185594522 or +639954062027, or emailing mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are also other resorts on the island, such as Wawie’s Beach Resort, Residencia De Palo Maria, Playa Amara, Marikit na Beach Resort, and Three Brothers. Feel free to inquire about these options as well.
Maniwaya Island is a treasure trove of experiences. Whether you want to explore its pristine white sand beaches, embark on thrilling boat rides to Palad Sandbar and Ungab Rock Formation, or dive and snorkel in its crystal-clear waters, there’s no shortage of adventures to embark on.
Helpful Tips and Reminders
- Consider visiting during non-peak times to enjoy a quieter experience.
- Electricity on the island runs from 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM, so charge your devices accordingly.
- Protect the environment by disposing of your trash responsibly.
- Support local businesses by patronizing Sari-sari stores for snacks and drinks.
- Be aware that the island operates on a cash-only basis, so bring sufficient funds.
- If you plan to go snorkeling, pack aqua shoes to protect your feet.
- While mobile signal is available, expect 3G data speeds at best.
- Opt for group island hopping tours organized by your resort to save money.
- Stay hydrated by bringing a refillable water bottle.
When packing for your trip, you might want to consider the following items:
DISCLAIMER: The rates, contact details, and other information provided in this post were accurate at the time of writing. However, please note that they are subject to change without prior notice from LDL Travel Stories. If you have access to updated information, kindly reach out to us via Facebook.