Last updated on October 24th, 2023 at 03:46 pm3 minutes read
In the heart of San Juan City, Philippines, there’s a remarkable place known as Ronac Art Center. It’s not just a place to appreciate art but a hub that celebrates creativity and urban culture. In this blog post, we’ll take you on a journey through Ronac Art Center, highlighting its most iconic feature—the stunning spiral staircase.
A Creative Oasis
Imagine a world where art is freely accessible to all, regardless of financial constraints. Art Center is precisely that—a free art gallery. It breaks down barriers and invites everyone to immerse themselves in the world of art.
The Captivating Spiral Staircase
Upon entering center, your eyes will be drawn to the magnificent spiral staircase. This architectural wonder is not just functional but also a work of art in itself, captivating visitors and inviting exploration.
The Visionary Behind Ronac Art Center
Founded by Bigboy Cheng, an art and streetwear enthusiast, Ronac Art Center recently introduced a “streetwear museum.” This exhibit showcases a portion of Cheng’s prized collection, featuring Bearbricks, streetwear pieces, and sneakers. It’s a testament to his dedication to urban culture and creativity.
Architectural Brilliance by Jagnus Design Studio
ALSO IN MANILA:
Exploring Ronac Art Center
Before planning your visit, here are some essential details:
- Location: Ronac Art Center is situated at 424 Ortigas Avenue, San Juan City.
- Operating Hours: The art center is open seven days a week, from 9 am to 6 pm.
How to get there:
- Option 1: If you’re taking LRT 2, get off at Gilmore station, then take a bus to Taytay/Angono. Disembark at Ortigas and Bonny Serrano or Xavier School, which is near Ronac.
- Option 2: If you’re coming from SM North or Cubao, you can take the Carousel bus to Main Ave or Santolan station. Alternatively, take the MRT to Santolan station. From there, catch a jeepney bound for San Juan, SanJuan-Crame, which passes by Ronac Art Center.
- If you’re coming from PITX, take the Carousel bus to Ortigas or Santolan station, and then walk to Crame. Hop on a jeepney to San Juan, and alight at Ronac Art Center. Alternatively, take the Carousel bus from PITX to Taft station, then take the MRT Taft to Ortigas or Santolan station.
For inquiries or assistance, you can reach them at 0917 579 9306.
Ronac Art Center is more than just an art gallery; it’s a celebration of art and architecture in an urban setting. With its iconic spiral staircase, curated collections, and dedication to showcasing contemporary art and culture, it’s a must-visit destination in San Juan City. So, take this as your sign and explore the world of creativity and innovation at Ronac Art Center.
DISCLAIMER: The rates, contact details, and other information provided in this post were accurate at the time of writing. However, please note that they are subject to change without prior notice from LDL Travel Stories. If you have access to updated information, kindly reach out to us via Facebook.